WHY SHOULD GIRLS PLAY GOLF?
Girls participating in sports, like golf, and are physically active*
- Have greater levels of self-esteem and self-image
- Associated with a lower prevalence of sexual risk-taking behaviors
- Are more satisfied with their weight (regardless of how much they weigh)
- Significantly less likely to have ever used illicit drugs
We empower girls through the game of golf and inspire them to dream BIG…
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf (Girls Golf) is the only national junior golf program that specializes in providing girl-friendly environments for juniors to learn the game of golf. We’re the experts in making the game of golf fun, and we teach more than just stance and swing; we teach girls valuable life skills like confidence and perseverance.
Each of our 500 Girls Golf sites help prepare girls ages 6 – 17 for a lifetime of enjoyment of the game while also inspiring them to feel confident, build positive self-esteem and live active and healthy lives through The Five E’s of Girls Golf.
- Learn the many life-long benefits from golf
- Build lasting relationships with other girls
- Experience competition in a fun, supportive environment
If your daughter is not yet a member of the LPGA-USGA Girls Golf of Northwest Florida, it is not too late to register for 2019. Membership is free and members will receive an LPGA-USGA Girls Golf membership kit.