“The Winter Cup”
Shalimar pointe golf club, Shalimar, FL
SunDAY, December 15, 2019
Nine-hole, TWO-player SCRAMBLE
check-in & Range open 12:30 PM
group picture: 1:45 PM
SHOTGUN START 2:00 PM
Awards & Dinner: approx. 4:30 PM
- Adult men will play white tees (Senior men will play green tees); Ladies will play red tees; Juniors will play age-appropriate tees.
- Low Team Awards: Awards based on Junior Golfer’s Age Division (6–9; 10–13; 14–18); 1st through 3rd place awards, male and female.
- Closest to the Pin Awards for Adults and Juniors on holes #6 and #8.
- Juniors without an adult partner are still encouraged to register; juniors will be paired with coaches or golfing adults.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: Tuesday, December 10, 5 PM (Limited to the First 28 Registered Teams). Registration fees will go up $20 after Dec. 10 if there are still spots available.
- Entry Fee: $55/team: Includes team greens fees, cart, tee gift, closest to pin awards, and dinner after play/awards ceremony
- Junior-only Fee: $30 (will be paired with a First Tee coach)
- Team Registrations received after December 10 will be: $75; Junior-only registration will be $40
FOR MORE INFORMATION: DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED FORM OR CONTACT JHOBBS@THEFIRSTTEENWFL.ORG